According to the 2016 Branham 300 report, Canada's ICT industry is on consecutive growth. Some key highlights include:
- This is the sixth consecutive year the Top 250 recorded growth and set record revenues.
- Revenue total: $96.1 billion.
- Year over year: 5.7% growth, down a little from last year’s 6.8%.
- Growth: 75% of the Top 250 companies grew their revenue.
- Double and triple-digit growth: 54% of the Top 250 companies achieved big growth.
Take a peak of the Top 25 Canadian ICT Companies and Top 25 ICT Multinationals in Canada:
Click here to find more details of 2016 Branham300