The Government of Canada and the Province of Alberta, in close collaboration with Calgary Economic Development, the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP), the Consider Canada City Alliance, and the TMX Group, are hosting an exclusive gathering of business leaders, investors and policy makers from the energy, environmental and renewable energy sectors. The seminar highlights the latest innovations and technologies shaping these sectors in Canada and the most promising investment opportunities.
• Honourable Alison Redford, Premier of Alberta
• Murray Auchincloss, Head of Group, Chief Executive Office, BP
• David Collyer, President of Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP)
• Robert Hardt, President & CEO, Siemens Canada
• John McCoach, President, TSX Venture Exchange, TMX Group
• Dan Wicklum, CEO, Canada’s Oil Sands Innovation Alliance (COSIA)
The program will also include the following optional activities: a tour of the oil sands on July 3; a business networking session on the evening of July 4 and; events at the Calgary Stampede 2013; and spousal and family programs in Calgary and the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
To register or to express your interest in attending, please complete the registration form. Attendance is by invitation only. On Twitter, please follow @invest_canada #CanEnergy101
From The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, Government of Canada